Friday, January 25, 2013

Dunkin Donuts: More Than A Chain

My dad has always said that true local bakeries have always been the one on your corner; they are the most convenient source of goods. That's what the Dunkin Donuts is to the entire population of Mount Pleasant High School--a before or after school indulgence.

Located right around the corner from Mount on Philadelphia Pike, Dunkin Donuts has a plethora of options for your every breakfast desire. Today, we decided to put their namesake to the test and do a sampling of their best sellers: doughnuts.

After talking to Vishna, who works at the cash register, we discovered that people liked to keep it basic: the most popular doughnut was the glazed and chocolate frosted. We ordered one of each, but after receiving a nudge and puppy eyes from my father, we selected a vanilla kreme one as well.

 






My dad immediately dug into the vanilla kreme doughnut, which gushed whipped vanilla filling encompassed by a powdered-sugar dough covered exterior.



The glazed was a nice contrast, surprisingly light and fluffy beneath the heavy coating of glaze. The chocolate frosted was delectable as well, and we all were licking our fingers at the end.
For a small price, Dunkin Donuts always delivers a big bang. Dependable, satisfying, and open 24 hours, it is a model for what any chain bakery should be.


Dunkin Donuts

701 Philadelphia Pike
(3o2)-762-6552

 Open 24 Hours











1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete